Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona - BofA foreclosure

Hello,
    We were discharged in September (chapter 7). I'm nearly 24 months behind on the mortgage. BofA just filed the notice of default. The auction date is scheduled for end of March. Any ideas on how to stretch it out a little longer? Should I try the produce the deed method at the beginning of March?

bates888, I'm in the same boat and had a couple questions for you.

How far behind were you when you filed Ch7? How long did it take after you filed to send the NOD? 24 months is pretty good to be rent free! That's pretty good, as AZ foreclosures are only taking 8 months or so I believe. Once the NOD is sent, the clock starts ticking. Did you surrender the home in BK? I imagine if you surrendered it, you can't stall the FC by trying HAMP. Maybe the lender would consider a shortsale? You might be a little late on that though.

I surrendered my home in BK and my first missed payment was 9/1/11. I just got a letter from chase (the HeLoc lender) wanting to negotiate something. They're completely unsecured I think, not sure what they would want to negotiate about, as the home is being surrendered!
    10/27/11 - Filed Ch13 ------ 2/27/12 - Conversion to Non-Consumer Ch7 ----6/11/12 - Discharged!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X