Hey Tobee Update on foreclosure process in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tobee Update on foreclosure process in Hawaii

I can't believe that you and I were on this topic last week. I have been waiting 2+ years for this to finally happen. I check the land conveyance site twice a week and yesterday I checked it and there was my LIS PENDENS. So then I went to the Big Island third circuit court put in our names and there is our foreclosure notice staring back at me. Fingers crossed this does not take two more years. This was actually recorded 12/22/12 but they are so far behind that it does not surprise me that it just showed up.

Clapping hands, hopefully you are next.
    Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
    DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

I am clapping as well. When they foreclose, maybe the hamsters will come out and dance!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I think for some of these long overdue FC's, maybe they deserve an elephant dance!

Comment

Thanks justbroke, I managed to zoom in on the house through google maps and the roof is black with mold (it was a cream color), pool is black which makes my husband just want to puke as he was a pool cleaner for others while we lived there. And can you say JUNGLE clear to the roof line. We had a two acre plot with the first acre cleared and built on, with a lawn all the way around the house. It was all we could do while living there to keep the jungle beat back doing weekly weed eating and mowing, then when it got really bad we hired someone to come in and help clear the jungle back to the fence line. So actually I guess it is not looking as bad as I thought it would be. Of course can't see the inside which I am sure is just full of mold.

I will be so happy when this is finally finished. And I know of several others that are right behind me wishing the same for themselves.
        Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.

Comment

Elephant dance. This is a race to the finish, turtle style.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X