looking for support to a bankruptcy decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question looking for support to a bankruptcy decision

hello all. I have been coming to this forum for sometime and i am looking for help on what i should do financially as far as Bankruptcy... im not going to make the post long and drawn out. the moral of the story is i have credit card debt that i have been dragging around like a ball and chain around my foot for the past 20 plus years , recently the debt has grown to 35K... yes its my fault and i accept full responsibility for it, but i am to the point where it is causing me to loose sleep and the constant worry about the debt is making me sick, i know that bankruptcy is a very serious move, but i really don't see any other way out ,,,,, help!!!

Welcome to the Forum.

Bankruptcy is NOT a moral blight on your character, but rather a smart financial move. In that you are losing sleep worrying about your debt tells me you need to consider it as an option. 'Hub and I had at least a 36K cc debt plus some medical bills and a 5K loan with American General Finance when we filed.

Now, with that said, you need to tell us more about yourself, such as age, marital status, children, do you have a mortgage, rent, medical bills, and where you live before we are better able to advise you.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X