Closed! :yahoo:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed! :yahoo:

Just checked pacer... we are officially CLOSED!!!!

Thank you to everyone. This site has been a wonderful resource. We would never have been able to do what we did without the help we recieved here. The great advice and suggestions that we got here helped to recognize when our idiot of an attorney was about to screw us over and gave us the confidence to fire him and do it on our own.... and thus we have been rewarded.

Life is good!
    Filed Ch. 7 Pro-Se: 10/12/06
    341: 11/6/06 (went AMAZINGLY well!)
    Discharge: 1/12/07
    Closed:1/19/07

Originally posted by LostOne0069 View Post
    Just checked pacer... we are officially CLOSED!!!!

Thank you to everyone. This site has been a wonderful resource. We would never have been able to do what we did without the help we recieved here. The great advice and suggestions that we got here helped to recognize when our idiot of an attorney was about to screw us over and gave us the confidence to fire him and do it on our own.... and thus we have been rewarded.

Life is good!
    Lostone, I have not been on this mb long so I have not supported you. However, I feel your relief!! I am so happy for you!!
    Congratulations on a job well done and may it be smooth sailing from here on out.

toomuch
    ~~~ Toomuch ~~~

Filed Chapter 7 - 10/15/08
    341 Meeting - 11/13/08

Comment

Congratulations!!!
      Filed Ch. 7 - 11/30/06; 341 meeting 1/10/07; Discharged 3/19/07
      TU: 535

Comment

Congrats, Lost!!

You worked hard and you most certainly earned your fresh start!!
        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
        Discharged - 12/2006
        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Wonderful news, Lost!! Congratulations on finally reaching the finish line successfully! Enjoy your fresh new financial start, and be sure to come back to let us know how your rebuilding is going!
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget