top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have lost your home, where are you living while recovering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stratos View Post
    The economic situation really isn't a republican or democrat thing.

I agree. It's a self-serving political monster.

I wish people wouldn't use this board for that kind of division.

People are just venting......

The government has both positive and negatives, generally because that's how humans are - good and bad.

It's really hard to find a positive in government, for they are all one and the same. Even the new "tea party" movement has been blended into the political batter of corruption.

And, it's obvious our current economic situation didn't just appear - it took us many years of leadership by different presidents and representatives to get here.

Hear, hear! That's the one thing that so many are overlooking. Our situation didn't just happen in this administration, under W, under Clinton, etc. This is a long term destruction of America by ALL of them.

At least our government provides bankruptcy as some help to those who hit difficult times. Too bad the creditors got to write the bankruptcy laws in 2005, making it more expensive and complicated for people to get that help.
    We need a tall tree and a lot of short ropes for the proper punishment for the crimes committed by politicians.

It's called treason.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      We need a tall tree and a lot of short ropes for the proper punishment for the crimes committed by politicians.

It's called treason.
      i'd be more than happy to plant and feed that tree!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
        here's the clue:.....(but FIRST sure do wish i was on something!)

huxley's novel was famous at a time when it was considered a factious "future" novalistic view of the future...the novel was called a "Brave New World"...it was required reading for most of us "old" folk.

most would consider it a literary "masterpiece" or NOT for it's time. ....and

ps. it was referring to the very first computer use and it's tech. language.
        It wasn't required reading for me, but since I loved 1984 so much (only one in my HS English Lit class who didn't hate it), I read Brave New World on my own, loved that too maybe a little more than 1984, and even named a cat Huxley after the author a decade after I graduated HS. LOVE that book.

I've often been wondering lately where my soma is. For now, it'll have to be the spiced rum I add to soda pop most nights of the week.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the spice.....the "Dune"...ROFL!!!!

no soda pop tho...LOL!!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

If it were to happen, I am one of the lucky ones to have family who could take me in while i got back on my feet.
            orange county bankruptcy attorney

Comment

We leased a house in one of the best areas/school districts in southern California. I was surprised how quickly we found a place, despite our BK. Admittedly, I put together a very impressive rental package, that mitigated the BK for our landlord. By moving, we went from $7,600 in housing/school expense down to $3,600. With the $4,000 we saved per month, we were able to attack our remaining debt. We are now officially debt-free. Next to the BK, bailing on my underwater (by $300K) house was the best thing we ever did!

Comment

I lost my home, and went to live with a friend. He died, and I went to live with my brother. Friend and brother are not on the list.
                Not all those who wander are lost....

--J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

Thank you for sharing. That's so great.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X