Annie Is EMPLOYED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annie Is EMPLOYED!!!!

FINALLY got an offer yesterday - not my dream job, and less than I was making before, but a full time position with a reputable company - I start on Tuesday! I didn't even ask about benefits, just inquired if there was any "wiggle room" with the offered salary (no) and said YES, I will take it.

I told them flat out I'd filed for bankruptcy (when I had to sign the background check papers) and this company said it would probably not factor into their decision - the background and reference check were what counted. I went for the drug test the same day as my interviews so I knew I'd be good to go as long as the BK truly would not be part of their decision.

A paycheck...I am going to have a paycheck again.....what GREAT thing!
    Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
    New Job 7-2011

What wonderful news! Thanks for sharing. Do you have any fingernails left? LOL. Congrats.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Way to go Annie! At least your on your way. You can always look for better as time passes. Most important is that PAYCHECK!!!
      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
      341 5/23/11
      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrads Annie, so for people that filled, do you sugguest we are upfront with them, when they ask for a backround check or was it a Credit Check? Credit Check is different than a backround...BK Filling should not show up on Backround checks, if I am correct

Comment

We will have to change your name to AWESOME Annie!!!!!!!
          Congrats and best of luck!!!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Congratulations to you! I hope this is the start to many, many blessings ahead of you!

Great Job -- when do you start?

Comment

Oh, Miss Annie: that is such GREAT and Wonderful news!!! To get a job anywhere in this economy, in my opinion, deserves a celebratory dance. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations Annie! I never doubted you would do it. Best wishes to you on your new JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NewStart11 View Post
                  Congrads Annie, so for people that filled, do you sugguest we are upfront with them, when they ask for a backround check or was it a Credit Check? Credit Check is different than a backround...BK Filling should not show up on Backround checks, if I am correct
                  FYI: If a background check checks Public Records, your BK filing shows up there in the court records.

Congrats again, Annie!!
                  ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                  Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats Annie! Always great to read good news on these boards.
                    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you!
                      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats, Annie! I am so happy for you!
                        Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

EQ 2/8/11 - 584, 6/2/11 - 677

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
                          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Being unemployed, it gives me great pleasure and hope when I hear one of us has found a job. Congrats!

Comment

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!! chicagoannie!!!!!! BEST WISHES AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X