Any Idea why.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Idea why.........

After I filed 13, my credit union wont let me deposit through the drive thru window!!!!!!
    I went in, and had no problems depositing a couple of checks.
    She said it was because of my 13 and until "THEY" take it off it would be easier to come in. I didnt think to ask about "They", but I assuming its something internal with the credit union.
    Anyone else run across this?
    The Trustee would not be flagging my account to see how many deposits I make would he???

That doesn't make sense, but credit unions do do weird things...do you owe anything to them? That's the only way they would know that you filed a 13....(unless they troll PACER and/or if you pay Trustee with a check from the account...)

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
      That doesn't make sense, but credit unions do do weird things...do you owe anything to them? That's the only way they would know that you filed a 13....(unless they troll PACER and/or if you pay Trustee with a check from the account...)

Greetings IAO, no doubt the matrix had them listed. As to the strange events, CU's are not banks and are member owned. They are very protective of their members. I can't fathom the inconvenience factor over just walking in to do the same business. You got me. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

My basic response is "bankruptcy and credit unions don't mix", for many many reasons. Take your business elsewhere.
        Any information posted by me is for general informational purposes only. While I am an attorney, I am not YOUR attorney and any information I provide is not legal advice.

Comment

You may have been stripped down to a very 'bare bones' type of service. Until 'Hub got on the phone with the BK department of our CU and talked with them for a while, our cards would not work. Presumably we could have gone in the building and done business at a teller window. But that doesn't work so well when you are in Florida, and the CU is in Ohio. 'Hub had been with this firm for 40+ years and wished to remain with them. In the end, all worked out.
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X