top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost 90 days since 341 Still no discharge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised that you were not directed to your Case Manager. When my case was open, I would call my Case Manager directly. Maybe the Case Manager has been out on vacation, but even then, they'd assign the work to someone else.

Strange, strange, strange.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by dmeyer07 View Post
      Guess ill keep on waiting!
      You don't have a lot of choice.... Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Checked Pacer today and saw this

Filed & Entered: 04/02/2013
        Docket Text Order Discharging Debtor

And the case will close in 5 days April 8th!

Very happy right now thank you all for your help and support. I would NOT have been able to do this without you! I'm a 24 year old with no law background who went through a chapter 7 bk aided only by this forum. That says a lot about this place and its wealth of knowledge. My entire case cost a little under $400 (and that was mostly the filing fee) compared to the $1500 that was the lowest of the 6 quotes i got from lawyers. If you have a standard BK case that's relatively straight forward and can devote the time i would recommend pro se filing. Big emphasis on the time part people! I was unemployed when i filed which really helped.

Thanks again and i'll update once its closed for good.

Comment

That wasn't so bad! I'm glad that you were able to contact the correct person to have your case discharged. It should have been discharge earlier. These things happen and when you have a question, just contact your Case Manager and ask any procedural question that you want!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Awesome! Good job! This place is amazing! Congrats!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X