A Wow Monment...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Wow Monment...........

don't know where else to post this so mods please feel free to move it.

I just have to share yesterday at a store a very kind lady who I did not know paid for all my purchases. I truly feel I was visited by a angel. I feel so blessed and still smiling this morning.

I love when things like this happen. It just makes a person feel so good the rest of the day. Happy that strangers can be so kind.

Comment

That's wonderful!! What a blessing! I hope it comes back to her doubled! I wish I were in a position financially to be able to do that for someone.

Comment

It's called "paying it forward" and someday you will return the random act of kindness for a total stranger. I can tell you it feels great to be able to do such things from time-to-time.

Des.

Comment

I hope one day to pay it forward and already planning on how

Comment

don't you l ove when that happens? restores your faith in mankind to a degree

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
              don't you l ove when that happens? restores your faith in mankind to a degree
              Yes it does. I had another this past Friday our van was acting up (brakes) took it to the garage we always go to and went to pick it up and you guessed it another wow they said your such good customers no charge today.

Comment

Ah life affirming good bits. Worth sharing well done!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X