income tax certification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

income tax certification

I am filing pro se in Ohio Southern District BK court and havto file a certification for my income tax.Does anyone know where to obtain a form or maybe describe one ?

That must be what they call a "local form" as I did not need one in my District and I never heard of such before. You would look on your District's website.

I didn't see it there though! You should call the Clerk of the Court for your District, and ask if the form is on-line, and where!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by lsmartin View Post
      I am filing pro se in Ohio Southern District BK court and havto file a certification for my income tax.Does anyone know where to obtain a form or maybe describe one ?
      It sounds like it might be an IRS form. Did you check the IRS website? Like maybe they want a transcript of your tax returns that you actually filed with the IRS and not just a copy you made?? Just guessing here.
      Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
      341 Meeting: 1/7/09
      Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
      Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

If you need actual transcripts of previous taxes you can call the IRS cs# and you will get them fairly quickly. Sorry if that is not what you meant.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X