60 days is over 3/7/2010 whats next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 days is over 3/7/2010 whats next

HI..Today 3/7/2010 is my 60 days.i checked on pacer and thats what it says.So whats next.do i get my discharge in mail.i filed chapter 7 pro.when should i check pacer next.Is there anything i should be looking under when i check pacer.i looked and all looks good.looks like noone is fighting anything...should i be happy or what..i mean its been a long trip and i wannan know if its time to pop open a bottle. thanks for any info...filed 11/30/2009 341 1/06/2010 discharge 3/7/2010 chaper 7 pro

Well you have a PACER account. Don't worry. It may take some days. If it goes too long, then call the bk clerk and you have a sub clerk that can help you.

Let us know when you are official and then you will deserve an 'Official Victory (hamster) Dance'. Then we will all open the bottle in your behalf. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

If PACER actually reads that your discharge was entered on 3/7/2010, then Congratulations! You should see, on the Docket Report or History/Documents, the Discharge Order. Download and print off a copy. Save the PDF file on your PC (with an appropriate name on the file!).

You should get your Discharge Order in the mail within 7 days or so.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X