341 meeting over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting over!

hooraay! my 341 meeting was today and it went incredibly well. i was the only pro se filer out of the 10 of us that were there. my turn took less than 5 minutes and i was done! so glad it's over!

Congratulations! I love it when pro se filers go smoothly through the 341 Meeting.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations! Good job!

Comment

Yay! If you're anything like me, you're gonna sleep like a rock tonight

Ha! Just noticed your post was yesterday, so I'll revise to say bet you slept like a rock LAST night.
        Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
        Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

Yes, I slept great! It felt so good to get it over with and to know that I did it all by myself...well, ok I had some help from all you great people here on the forum too!! Many thanks!

Comment

Cool

I hope we have the same experience on April 8th, I am really sweating this for some reason even though we have nothing......

Comment

Originally posted by sunkinsc View Post
              I hope we have the same experience on April 8th, I am really sweating this for some reason even though we have nothing......
              It's really not that big of a deal. If you were honest and forthright in your filing, and you know what is in your schedules, the Trustee is not going to ask you any questions that you aren't already prepared to answer. It's such a non-event, really. The anticlimax about killed me. I had more angst over the (outrageous!) $5.00 cost of a cup of coffee at the bistro nearby (while I was waiting for my 341) than I had over my 341 itself. No need to be so nervous.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X