Case Closed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case Closed!

Well, my case is now closed. It was fun while it lasted. The case apparently closed a couple of days ago and I just received the Order closing the case via the BNC's electronic notification system (via e-mail).

So, Chapter 7 of my life is now closed. (pun intended)

Now on to Chapter 8! The re-birth!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Congrats JB!

Comment

Congrats!
      Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Comment

Congrats jb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Congrats!
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

YAY! Congrats!!!!
            I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
            Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

Congratulations! Hope this doesn't mean you won't be hanging around here though...your input and knowledge are very helpful to all of us in the Pro Se club.
              This post does not constitute legal advice. If you use my advice in place of a lawyer, God help you.

Comment

Nice!
                Filed 7 - 7/8/10, 341 - 8/17/10 - Continued, Presumption of Abuse Filed - 8/27/10
                Report of No Distribution 9/27/10. Discharged 2/7/11 Closed 02/25/1
                10/12 EXP. 681

Comment

YAY! Congrats!
                  Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

I have been discharged since May and I will continue to voice my... personal opinion on a range of topics until my fingers fall off or my untimely demise.
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

JB, enjoy Chapter 8 of your life. You certainly deserve it.
                      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                        Well, my case is now closed. It was fun while it lasted. The case apparently closed a couple of days ago and I just received the Order closing the case via the BNC's electronic notification system (via e-mail).

So, Chapter 7 of my life is now closed. (pun intended)

Now on to Chapter 8! The re-birth!
                        Good for you.......You input on this forum has been an asset to me and everyone else. I hope you continue to help others on this forum.

Comment

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! .... very happy for you....

Comment

Congrats on your achievement Time for a new beginning!
                            How to stop garnishment - Bank Account Garnishments

Comment

Way to go JB! So happy for you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X