Another Pro Se Discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Pro Se Discharge

Checked Pacer and I'm DISCHARGED! I can't believe I wasted so many years not filing because I just didn't have the money and believed that it was impossible to file pro se (or at least extremely difficult) and be successful.

I didn't find it difficult at all and the few questions I had, there were people here to help out!

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way.

Now on to re-establishing a great financial future!

Congrats, Lynn!!
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Grats and well done Lynn. Here is your reward from all of us who have been rooting for you:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Big Congrats!!!!

Comment

You ROCK!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Wanted to chime in with CONGRATULATIONS!
            This forum is full of amazingly talented, intelligent and caring people.
            Ch7 BK filed Pro se: 6/2011; 341 Meeting: 7/2011; Assets abandoned; Report of No Distribution: 8/2011; Discharged and closed 9/2011.

Comment

Lynn, I have wanted to tell you this for some time now...

Congratulations!
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X