top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master List of Creditors and Mailing Matrix = same??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master List of Creditors and Mailing Matrix = same??

I am filing a chapter 7 in Georgia. The required documents ask for a Master List of Creditors. I listed all my creditors on Schedule F's. Is this really a mailing Matrix that they have in other states? That is not listed on the required documents. I have been through every Georgia Bankruptcy rule and form, as well as the US FOrms and cannot find clarification for this.

Also - Does anyone have a ProSe Affadavit?

Almost done - taken a week to type everything out.

They "may" be two different things. I'm in Florida and I had a Master List, which was the mailing matrix printed on paper with an affidavit attached (it may be a FLorida thing). It has no official "form" number and just had the standard captioning and the following paragraph;

The above named Debtor(s) hereby verify that the attached list of creditors is true and correct to the best of my/our knowledge and that it corresponds to the creditors listed in my/our schedules.
    You should ALWAYS contact the Clerk of the Court's office whenever you have procedural questions. Just call and ask where you can obtain a copy of the "Pro Se Affidavit". We don't have those here in Florida, so it must be a "local" form.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X