Another $0 PACER Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another $0 PACER Bill

My PACER addiction is certainly cured. I finally have kept a $0 PACER bill since July 2010. Can you believe it?

I think that I helped contribute to the PACER system since I have spent over $364 in the last 3 years. I have no data from 2008, and I'm sure that I spent at least an additional $100 on PACER in 2008.
    • January 2009 $77.52
    • April 2009 $29.20
    • July 2009 $13.76
    • January 2010 $53.52 (included $9.92 "un-billed" from October 2009)
    • April 2010 $93.92 (due to conversion and A/P)
    • July 2010 $96.88 (due to conversion and A/P)
    • No Other Bills!

So, please don't get addicted to PACER! That money was really "serious" when I was in my Chapter 13 Plan from August 2008 through February 2010! I really racked up PACER costs in 2010 during my conversion, opposition to a relief from stay motion (through final evidentiary hearing), and an adversary proceeding which I won.

Stay out of PACER! Or, you'll be just broke!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

LOL, yes I got my quarterly statement too. Aren't you proud of me!

THIS ACCOUNT HAS A ZERO BALANCE.
    NO PAYMENT IS DUE AT THIS TIME.

Usage for this account was less than $10 for this quarterly billing cycle. In accordance with the Electronic Public Access fee schedule, the fees for this quarter have been waived.
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      stay out of pacer! Or, you'll be just broke!
      lol
      Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
      Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

I am proud of everyone who receives the message "NO PAYMENT IS DUE AT THIS TIME." Congratulations to all of us!

I think my first PACER bill was something like $211. That put things in perspective! But I didn't stop!
        Last edited by justbroke; 01-08-2012, 08:53 PM.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I cut it close but squeaked by with $9.84 (or something like that) haha
          Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
          341 Hearing 1/12/12
          Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

Yes, I was addicted to Pacer but I kept in check. The bills were not too bad.
            Over Median Chapter 7 Filed (No asset case) - 341 Held - Discharged & Closed Jan 2012

Comment

Mine has been $0 for the last two quarters, at least. Maybe longer. I wasn't really paying that much attention to it. I always wait about a week after I filed something like an address change, and checked status on a modification from time to time last fall, but no "big issues", so no big bills. I usually check it on Friday nights if I am going to check it just to make sure there are no surprises, but it rarely amounts to a billable amount anymore.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X