Statement of adjournment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statement of adjournment

OK... so my 341 was this morning... (chapter 7 pro se) Everything went fine except I hadn't submitted pay stubs and tax returns... but I had those with me gave them to the Trustee... he said I was "continued" until they could review the documents... that if all ok they would let me know... so I just went on Pacer and it said "Statement of Adjournment for 341"... does that mean no continuation? does it mean no continuation?

Adjournment means your case will be set forth to another time.

Comment

While this doesn't affect your discharge date, I hate adjournments. Some Trustees will just push it a month out and I don't like the wait. Hopefully, the Trustee decides to just look through your paperwork and then update PACER to indicate that your meeting was "concluded". The waiting part is NEVER fun for pro se filers!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I agree, the waiting is not fun... but I'm too concerned... since my paystubs and my tax returns all match everything I already turned in... So my goal now is to not obsess on Pacer... lol... Thanks for your reply

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X