Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule I income - recently unemployed

Hi all:

Hope you can help - I am filling out Schedule I (income). My last pay date was March 10 and I am now effectively unemployed and not receiving any income. Do I have to put down what I was paid in March or can I list $0.00 ?

Many thanks,

Read the instructions at the top of the form.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Very nice MSBklawyer. You are right, the instructions are right there as to what to put for income.

Flash2007, first, are you doing this pro se? If so, do you have at least have a guidebook or are you trying to do this without any resources?

We do have a Pro Se Forum here at BKforum. However, we highly recommend, encourage and even push pro se filers to at least get a NoLo guidebook.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X