No announcement yet.

Unemployment 8.8% for March 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not the doom and gloom that you portray it to be. Granted, being in education isn't the best place right now thanks to the stupid Governor treating teachers like they are the anti-christ. Your son-in-law not being able to apply at any school district in that county isn't the fault of the economy, though. It's his for being dishonest.

I know that doesn't jive with the doom and gloom that some people like to complain about but that's their problem.

And, don't worry, I'm not going to pm you the company I work for since I know how much you HATE NJ from your posts regarding NJ. Besides, it would just be stupid to give out, even in a pm, any information that would be personally identifying.

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
      It is not the doom and gloom that you portray it to be. Granted, being in education isn't the best place right now thanks to the stupid Governor treating teachers like they are the anti-christ. Your son-in-law not being able to apply at any school district in that county isn't the fault of the economy, though. It's his for being dishonest.

I know that doesn't jive with the doom and gloom that some people like to complain about but that's their problem.

And, don't worry, I'm not going to pm you the company I work for since I know how much you HATE NJ from your posts regarding NJ. Besides, it would just be stupid to give out, even in a pm, any information that would be personally identifying.
      i don't HATE new jersey......ok...maybe i do...LOL!! it's not new jersey itself, you know, most people have no idea just how beautiful the actual state is. it's called the "garden state" for a reason. it's beautiful, we lived in bergen county and it was lovely.

i just disliked the politics, rising costs of heating, and maintenance and on and on.... as i guess is the case of most places one lives or have lived.

we can live just from our ss and state pension here, we could never do that in new jersey.

and helpmeout, your are correct, it was because he lied on the application and he felt he was forced to do so, to get a job opportunity, now that's sad. but the bottom line, is, it was the lie and it's a real shame he had to go there.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

The big companies/rich always use "We create more jobs" as their number one defense as to why they are entitled to all the big tax breaks. Of course, they don't have to be accountable to it. I am thinking of getting in the rubber boots business myself. We all could use a pair since we have to wade in this load of perpetual crap 24/7.

Off to check out shadowstats.com....
        Tried debt settlmnt, stopped paying all cards 5/09/--filed bk no asset ch7 in 11/2010---DISCHARGED 2/2011!!! Still waiting to see how much more Bank of America and Fannie Mae can ruin us

Comment

Originally posted by keepswimming View Post
          The big companies/rich always use "We create more jobs" as their number one defense as to why they are entitled to all the big tax breaks. Of course, they don't have to be accountable to it. I am thinking of getting in the rubber boots business myself. We all could use a pair since we have to wade in this load of perpetual crap 24/7.

Off to check out shadowstats.com....
          Right!!!! And here are two other things - w/out demand ("consumers" and gov't spending) there is no money for business, and there is also no wealth created without labor!!

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
            Right!!!! And here are two other things - w/out demand ("consumers" and gov't spending) there is no money for business, and there is also no wealth created without labor!!
            Shhhh. Silly rabbit, we don't need to mention those minor factors out LOUD do we? If we just keep doing what we are doing, the dumb worker bees will keep bearing the burden from all angles.
            Tried debt settlmnt, stopped paying all cards 5/09/--filed bk no asset ch7 in 11/2010---DISCHARGED 2/2011!!! Still waiting to see how much more Bank of America and Fannie Mae can ruin us

Comment

Originally posted by keepswimming View Post
              Shhhh. Silly rabbit, we don't need to mention those minor factors out LOUD do we? If we just keep doing what we are doing, the dumb worker bees will keep bearing the burden from all angles.
              LOL!!! Yep, nothing to see here - move along now...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X