Slip and fall accident claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slip and fall accident claims

I need to know about slip and fall accident. I am planning to consult a personal injury firm [link removed by moderator]. Before that I would like to know about something regarding this. If somebody met with an accident in a shop or hotel by slip and fall, does the victim deserves an insurance claim? If he file a complaint against the shop owner, does it have legal validity? If it is valid, then what are the proofs we must produce at the court.
    Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 05-25-2016, 07:39 PM.

If you slip and fall at a business and believe the business is at fault, the first step, besides getting medical care and consulting with a personal injury attorney, is to contact the business and make a claim against their insurance. If they are unwilling to compensate you to your satisfaction, than you can file a complaint. Any complaint filed in the proper form is legally valid. The question is whether you are able to prove the accusations in your complaint are true. The evidence needed depends on the case. Medical records and bills are the first things that come to mind that would apply in any case. An attorney will advise you what further evidence is needed based on the circumstances.

I am giving you the benefit of doubt that you are not just posting to advertise the firm whose link you posted. Advertising will not be tolerated unless cleared by Laz, the BKforum administrator.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thanks for sharing these information

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X