Political Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IBroke View Post

Not at all. There is always a "biggest problem" - no matter how great things are. I can assure you that Greece would be quite happy if the problem I described would be their biggest issue.

I agree.

And no, it isn't directly related to the "white plague" because there are (still) plenty of native Germans who lack the right qualification for certain high skill jobs.

I disagree...but what else is new...LOL.
    Let's just agree to disagree because we've taken this thread waaaaaaaaaay off its original course...I did enjoy it, though...

Good luck to us all.
    No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by shark66 View Post
      Let's just agree to disagree because we've taken this thread waaaaaaaaaay off its original course...I did enjoy it, though...
      Agreed!

And I enjoyed it, too. There is nothing better than a healthy discussion.
      Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
      FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
      FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

I will vote for Paul if given the chance. We need a new direction. If people would WAKE UP, and see whats going on around them instead of going with the flock...We need to get as excited about "real" world issues as we do "common sports games". The rest complain but take no action to change anything. I am worried indeed. -JMHO

Comment

Obama Tells Woman: "Interesting" Unemployed Husband Can't Find Job

Imagine dealing with financial hardship for 3 years having a discussion with the annointed one who has no idea what he's talking about?
          The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Originally posted by banca rotta View Post
            http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ng_to_him.html

Imagine dealing with financial hardship for 3 years having a discussion with the annointed one who has no idea what he's talking about?
            Newt would have a job for that guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC9oQ...eature=related
            Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.

Comment

Does anybody else feel the winds of war blowing right now?

I feel we are on the edge of a huge war with Iran coming in a few months.

Israel is probably going to attack them, and we are going to be dragged into it to protect the Straits of Hormuz for the oil shipping lanes.

This is going to be a much bigger war than Iraq or Afghanistan, and it may become a huge regional war drawing in other countries, and eventually even leading to a world war.

I hope I'm wrong about it. But it just seems like that's where we are headed.

I am stocking up on rice, beans, dried milk powder, peanut butter, bottled water, canned food, etc. Just in case.

My family has a vacation home in a mountain town called Eagar, Arizona. It is up at about 7000 feet in elevation, so I wouldn't need electricity during the summer months for air conditioning since it never gets hot, and it's about 5 hours from any major city so it would be unlikely to get attacked. I've even thought about temporarily relocating up there for awhile, until all of this blows over.
              The world's simplest C & D Letter:
              "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
              Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Haha..you see, Obama is "interested" - Mitt Romney isn't "concerned about the poor" in the first place. In his opinion, the "very poor" aren't even American. Listen closely.

And if I would be a true conservative, this interview would be an eye-opener as well. If the GOP-candidate wants to "fix" the "safety-net" for the poor, the GOP is in big trouble. Or not, since we all know that he's lying because his program CUTS this safety-net even further. And in addition to that, believing that 90-95% of Americans are "Middle-Class" tells me how far away from reality he is. It's far less than that. And guess wat happens to those who fall out of the Middle-Class...I give you a hint: The majority of them don't get super-rich.

This guy can be President of Dreamland - but he has no chance against Obama.

And BTW, the endorsement of Trump one day after this verbal blackout was a boost for Obama..
                Last edited by IBroke; 02-04-2012, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingDown View Post
                  Israel is probably going to attack them, and we are going to be dragged into it to protect the Straits of Hormuz for the oil shipping lanes..
                  If Israel is going to attack, I'm supporting Iran and share the opinion that we should stay out of this mess. I can understand that some people think that we are obligated to protect Israel (btw, why?) - but if they start a war on their own, they should take full responsibility for it.

I have NO sympathies for a country starting a war with another one for this reason. If one country that has atomic bombs wants to attack the other country that MIGHT be aiming at having the same weapon, I don't see how this war would be legitimate.

I would even go that far and say that an Iran with an Atomic Bomb would stabilize the region. It is never a good thing if one powerful nation can attack the other one without having to think about the consequences. Just look at the United States and Russia. Both had the bomb and that probably prevented a war.

And no, Iran wouldn't use the bomb to attack Israel because they are aware of the consequences.

Comment

IBroke, Goingdown called it with us protecting oil shipping lanes. Israel won't attack without permission from Obama who won't attack until the banking cartel gives him the go ahead and they probably will.

I don't want a war (which btw is why we need Ron Paul!), but we may have one like it or not. One reason is the US and European economies are still in free fall (despite the B.L.S job numbers yesterday), so we need to divert attention from the political leader's failures.

The other reason is the US reached it's peak of production of oil in the early 70's and while we won't know for sure until after the fact, the world maybe at it's peak in oil production. If this is true gas, oil and food will rise so high people will starve and freeze to death.

Obama can't have that on his watch anymore then Bush could, so they will most likely invade Iran to take their oil and blame it on the tensions between Israel and Iran's nuke capabilities.

These two maps pretty much speak for themselves and will explain why we will probably be at war with Iran.

We are surrounding Iran as you can see:

Last edited by banca rotta; 02-04-2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I'd rather invade Saudi Arabia. They have even more oil and and aren't a democracy either...actually, far from that.

As with Obama giving his OK for war:

I have my doubts that it would be a wise move to launch a war prior to the election. Gas prices will sky-rocket right away. Any positive effect will take years. So I can't see a reason why a war would help Obama in any way. Once elected, he will be on his final term anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by IBroke View Post
                        I have NO sympathies for a country starting a war with another one for this reason. If one country that has atomic bombs wants to attack the other country that MIGHT be aiming at having the same weapon, I don't see how this war would be legitimate.

I would even go that far and say that an Iran with an Atomic Bomb would stabilize the region. It is never a good thing if one powerful nation can attack the other one without having to think about the consequences. Just look at the United States and Russia. Both had the bomb and that probably prevented a war.

And no, Iran wouldn't use the bomb to attack Israel because they are aware of the consequences.
                        Basically, what I said before was just stated by Ron Paul on CNN. This guy is indeed the best candidate the GOP has. Unfortunately, he is in the wrong party to actually have any chance of being elected.

Comment

Yeah, that's what turned me off with Ron Paul. If he is such a free thinker, why on Earth is he bound himself to the Republican Party?

Comment

Just an update on the original post that Obama couldn't get him a job.

Believe it or not I am actually surprised by this.

I figured Obama would get the man a job and use them as part of his propaganda machine on the campaign trail.

Maybe if Romney gets in he will get them a job. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were them.

Comment

Since when does POTUS hire for private sector jobs? The job seeker was bombarded on the phone with recruiters and yet could not get a job. That is what happens when 'we' the people got suckered into giving up our private sector work place representation and now you want to deny the public sector their rights

Just an update on the original post that Obama couldn't get him a job.

Believe it or not I am actually surprised by this.

I figured Obama would get the man a job and use them as part of his propaganda machine on the campaign trail.

Maybe if Romney gets in he will get them a job. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were them.

Comment

Originally posted by jacko View Post
                                Since when does POTUS hire for private sector jobs? The job seeker was bombarded on the phone with recruiters and yet could not get a job. That is what happens when 'we' the people got suckered into giving up our private sector work place representation and now you want to deny the public sector their rights

I agree this is no place for the POTUS to be. He was the one asking for the resume so he can look into it.

I thought Obama was going to make a phone call, get the man a job and in return the family complete with kids, puppies, kittens, white picket fence in the background will go on an Obama 2012 TV commercial and sell this boloney to anyone that believes it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X