Real Estate Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLBK7 View Post
    Lacy, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you and your husband had the foresight to take out mortgage life insurance when you bought the property. Nothing replaces your husband, though. I'm so sorry!
    Thanks , I appreciate... No nothing does replace him. I would rather him still be here and be in debt for the rest of my life and live out on the street.
    Filed CH 13: 3/5/04
    First Mtg: 3/31/04
    Confirmed: 11/4/04
    I'M DONE !!

Comment

I know how you feel, and I'm sorry for the loss of you r husband. But it's good to hear that he was looking out for you long-term, even if he was no longer around, bu taking out mortgage life insurance.
      Hi, I'm new here.

(Link Removed By Moderator)

Comment

While real estate prices have definately dropped and continue to drop...prices were so friggin' high that, the prices are still out of reach for many families!! It's truly unbelievable how the perpetuated the real estate market to sky rocket the way it has.
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Real Estate Discussion

Hi
          well this forum has the total giving look which makes it a well informer website or web blog. Thanks for making such a beautiful blog
          --------------
          smith
          [link deleted by moderator]
          Last edited by lrprn; 12-27-2008, 08:46 PM. Reason: deleted website link posted without prior permission from site administrator Lazar

Comment

It will pick up if they enact the new law allowing you to carry over from your previous home. Your tax will go up of course but will still only increase 3% per year. I guess they gotta work out the kinks and limits which takes time. I mean it is unreasonable to expect to go from say 200,000 to 700,000 and not get an increase.

Comment

Real Estate prices are still pretty high in sought after communities up here. Primarily because owners significantly overpaid for the price of their homes and cannot sell them much lower.
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

The 13 Housing Markets That Will Never Recover

1. Riverside, CA. Housing prices are down 52% and unemployment is at 18%

2. Lansing, MI. Housing prices are off 38% and unemployment is 11.8%

3. Palm Coast, FL. Housing prices down 63% and unemployment is 16%

4. Sacramento, CA. Housing prices down 47% and unemployment is 17.5%

5. Orlando, FL. Housing prices down 49% and unemployment is 15%

6. Fort Meyers, FL. Housing prices are down 65% and unemployment is 14.2%

7. Grand Rapids, MI. Housing prices are down 30% and unemployment is 14.3%

8. Reno, NV. Housing prices are down 44% and unemployment is 13.3%

9. Toledo, OH. Housing prices are down 30% and unemployment is 13%

10. Boise City, ID. Housing prices are down 34% and unemployment is 9.9%

11. Rockford, IL. Housing prices are down 16% and unemployment is 17.9%

12. Las Vegas, NV. Housing prices are down 51% and unemployment is 13.8%

13. Providence, RI. Home prices down 27% and unemployment is 13.2%

Source:

Comment

Nice articles shared guys ........I liked them all.Thanks to share these with us.

Comment

Real estate is "an interest in land." The word "interest" can mean either a property right or leasehold interest. In a property right, an investor is entitled to all rights of ownership of land and must also assume the risks and responsibilities as a landowner.
                    [Advertising link removed by moderator. Not allowed w/o written permission from Administrator. This is your only warning before being banned.]

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X