top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who determines what kind of music to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who determines what kind of music to play?

Just got off the phone with a CSR at a bank, after being on hold for about 15 minutes. During the hold/waiting period they played some real boring, funeral home type of music that almost made me fall asleep.
    Suggested to the CSR to start playing late 60s rock songs.

The music is chosen so as not to offend anyone. You may not have liked the music played, but you weren't offended.

Likewise, if they played Explicit Urban Contemporary Music (Hip Hop), you'd probably not want to do business with them anymore.

In this P.C. climate, it's all about not offending one single person. It's not a "majority rules" society anymore.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

When making a business related call to the IT department at Wal-mart in AK, I had to wait 20 minutes and listen to country songs which included:
      ******my girlfriend thinks my tractor's sexy*****
      I kid you not!!!
      Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
      341 Oct 8 2008
      Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Originally posted by magyar123 View Post
        Just got off the phone with a CSR at a bank, after being on hold for about 15 minutes. During the hold/waiting period they played some real boring, funeral home type of music that almost made me fall asleep.
        Suggested to the CSR to start playing late 60s rock songs.
        I've always suspected that they choose music specifically designed to calm you down, so that when they finally get to you, you're not as angry about whatever made you call in the first place...
        Filed chapter 7: June 9, 2008
        341 meeting: July 18, 2008
        last day for objections: September 16, 2008
        DISCHARGED September 18, 2008 - CLOSED September 29, 2008

Comment

Originally posted by BROKENN View Post
          When making a business related call to the IT department at Wal-mart in AK, I had to wait 20 minutes and listen to country songs which included:
          ******my girlfriend thinks my tractor's sexy*****
          I kid you not!!!
          LOL. Now that's funny. I guess the music is also regionalized!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X