Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Jacquie Lawson has made animated ecards for holidays, birthdays and many other occasions since making her first online Christmas card featuring Chudleigh in 2000. Her online greeting cards are seen by millions and are among the most artistic and complex ecards on the Internet.

Even though a person with a screenname of ready2puke has sent me this greeting... I accept. LOL

I was wondering where everyone was... then remembered that I need to get the turkey in the oven! (Thank God it's already cooked... from the store. )
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Good thing we've got our sense of humor left lol

Have a terrific gobble gobble to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont eat too much or I'll be sharing my screenname with you...

Comment

I hope you guys had a great time!!

Comment

Yes, a wonderful day! I enjoyed celebrating the Penguins landing in Antarctica for the first time in 1607 and stepping off onto Pilgrim Rock.

No joke, 1620, Pilgims, poorest piece of abandoned real estate, disease, mistakes, finally getting it together and offering thanks to God. It is the one day that in my 26 years with the Agency I always refused to work. We have much to be thanful to God for.
          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X