I Just Can't Get it Out of My Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Just Can't Get it Out of My Head

It's all I think about, I sit around and sulk all day. I don't know if I can make the payment. What if I can't make it, are the creditors going after my house again. I can't sleep or think about anything else??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. How do you get on with life now??
    Entered debt settlement in 2006
    Filed bankrupcy in 2008
    Stuck with $2,343 payment in 2009

Bankruptcy is a major life event. It causes big changes. It can cause depression and all sorts of mental and physical problems. I am a very in control person but in the several months prior to our filing Chapter 13 I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. It all gets resolved and goes away eventually believe it or not and one just has to focus on that. Once things start to roll and fall into place, things should start to look/feel better for you. If not, make an appointment with your family doctor, tell him/her you are having major financial issues and a mild anti-depressant for a little while can grant you some peace of mind and rest. Support groups such as this forum also help. A hobby outside of the house can also do you wonders if you can swing the cost (i.e., weekly bowling group).

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Thanks so much for the response, I am one of those people that dwell on stuff too much I guess and I think an anti depressant may be the answer. I hope things will mellow out in my mind when I start my second job. I can't believe I got myself into this mess. It really is a mess too.
      Entered debt settlement in 2006
      Filed bankrupcy in 2008
      Stuck with $2,343 payment in 2009

Comment

Learn from your experiences and do the best you can not to repeat those.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X