This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acorn

These are the people O'bama wants to handle the 2010 census.

Acorn Assistance
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Yeah, the FBI and FDLE has warrants for about 11 of them in Florida for voter fraud. I think they nabbed six of them so var.

Hundreds of invalid voter registrations included the late Paul Newmann. Apparently, the dems aren't asking for a recount in Broward County this time around.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I think it's just about time to sit in a corner, rocking and sucking my thumb.

Comment

Post political threads in the appropriate forum please...
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X