top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do u think will be in the Superbowl ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do u think will be in the Superbowl ???

Since my STEELERS weren't that great this year... Not sure what happaned but they looked horrible by the end of the year

So who do you think will make it ???
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

I'm glad it's not Steelers and Cardinals again. I was there last year... at the game. Trust me when I say, it looked like a Steelers home game! Terrible Towels everywhere. (Pssst... don't tell the Trustee!)

My prediction was and remains... Colts and Saints... unfortunately. I did want to see the Patriots or a Florida team, but our Florida teams seemed to have taken the year off. LOL

Did I mention that I'll be in Miami for Superbowl XLIV?? (Pssst... don't tell the Trustee!)
    Last edited by justbroke; 01-18-2010, 04:48 PM.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hoping for the Vikings from the NFC and I don't care who comes on the other side. My brother has been a long time Vikings fan so I am cheering for his favorite team.
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Justbroke.... I like the Saints alot.... and well Payton Manning is just a really great quarterback ... So yes, that would be a great matchup....
        Went to a few Steeler games and although the atmosphere is great and of course tailgating offers lots of great food watching it from home and getting all the replays has its good points too....

P.S. I accidently spilled a beer on a guy sitting in front of me at the last game I went to... Someone hit my arm and well he got soaked. I felt horrible ... Thank goodness he was very nice about it and the weather was great that day

And no I will not tell the trustee... Its our secret !!
        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X