Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather

So, as if the 341 meeting today isn't enough to make me stressed, now I get to deal with a blizzard on top of it. Do you think I can get extra credit today just for making it there on time? Wish me luck, I'll be sure to post later. (And anyone else going out in this nonsense today - please be careful!)
    Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

You are in my thoughts today, c-mom!!! <3 Drive safely!! Let us know how it went as soon as you safely can!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

I would call the Courthouse just to make sure the Trustee will show up. We in FL appreciate our place while watching all that mess up North. Having lived in Chicago for 8 years I REALLY appreciate our low of 40 but windy. Miserable for us poor thinned blooded Floridians with the winds up, but no way as bad as you folks have it. Our prayers go out to all in this weather. But remember, we are in Global Warming mode, RIGHT? 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Good luck cleveland!

Oh 'Hub..shush - quit rubbing it in! All that warm weather...send it up to me please - they closed schools today due to snow and ice where we are - first time this year. I'm praying we do not get hit with what we did last year/earlier this year - 28 inches of snow...no thank you, I'll pass!

C'mon spring! *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
          I would call the Courthouse just to make sure the Trustee will show up. We in FL appreciate our place while watching all that mess up North. Having lived in Chicago for 8 years I REALLY appreciate our low of 40 but windy. Miserable for us poor thinned blooded Floridians with the winds up, but no way as bad as you folks have it. Our prayers go out to all in this weather. But remember, we are in Global Warming mode, RIGHT? 'Hub
          I'm loving this cold Fl weather right now It's pretty windy in my end of Fl.

Good Luck C-Mom!
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
            So, as if the 341 meeting today isn't enough to make me stressed, now I get to deal with a blizzard on top of it. Do you think I can get extra credit today just for making it there on time? Wish me luck, I'll be sure to post later. (And anyone else going out in this nonsense today - please be careful!)
            DRIVE slow!!!! been there....done that!!!!! (ice to me is by far the worse)

even IF you are late, most likely you will not be alone in that weather.

we saw it last night on the news...

just take it easy!!! make sure you post when you get back! best of luck!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Good luck c-mom! Come back now, y'hear?
              Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
                Extra credit sounds in order to me. You should be in the thick of things (snow & trustee) about now. (9:30 here...12:30 there.)
                Waitin to here, too!!!
                filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Waiting to hear how it went C-mom!! Keep your eyes out for Sasquatch!
                  There are two secrets for success in life:
                  1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

What is this snow you people speak of .... it is 80 degrees here in Phoenix today.

Hopefully you got to your meeting on time

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      What is this snow you people speak of .... it is 80 degrees here in Phoenix today.

Hopefully you got to your meeting on time

Show off! Lol.
                      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

I am freezing....looked all over today for a 12 volt comfort blanket for my car trip this weekend. No where in Lakeland do they have it.
                        chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Ex-Gov Christ has stated a state of emergency as we are now 45 on the river, but it feels like 25. It is presumed to become 18 tonight and a killer freeze for many crops. I had to go into emergency mode myself by breaking out a second electric heater. I knew tough times were coming but never figured this tough. I have heard it may even become cloudy tomorrow morning. Oh, how can this be? My Icon Al Gore (yeah-sure) told me of things that of course he would not lie about. Global Warming. I'm still waiting, Al.

It was on the Internet, so I know it to be true. After all, Al brought this all about. 'Hub

lol
                          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X