Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Wishing everyone at BK Forum a Merry Christmas!

"I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

And to you Freddy and everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Merry Christmas AND peace and love to you all.
          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
            Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone! This is an excellent forum.
              Filed chp 7 pro se 1/9/12 341 meeting 2/14/12 Pass/Fail Means Test 2/28/12 Last day for Trustee or Creditor to object to my claims of personal property 3/14/12 Deadline for creditors to file AP 4/14/12

Comment

Broke but blessed.

Well it's Christmas eve, eve. We have no tree, we have no bells, presents, whistles. BUT, we have no bills.

Our children know our situation and are adults. No presents exchanged at all.

You know what? We have never been happier as our Christmas is on TV, we live through seeing once where we were. The deal is: "we have each other".

We purchased a small turkey and we have fun in all that work. We will use it tomorrow and disburse to some folks we know have less than we. Mrs. has some containers so we give it out the car door.

This is not Santa Clause time. We enjoy all those movies, but the real meaning is my first post above. Please take a little look and a bit of a thought about what this time really is for.

I don't care if Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or other. It is a time for Peace on Earth to men of good will.

God bless all of you and our Family Forum. Thank you LAZ for your insight to making this possible.

'Hub and Mrs.
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Marry Christmas to every one here at BKForum.
                  8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
                  9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
                  Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
                    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. Have not been here in awhile as we have been busy.

This website gave me sooo much information, encouragement, compassion and peace of mind during a very difficult time.THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! You are truly a wonderful group of people.

On a bright note, we have had a wonderful, peaceful year.
                      Happy Holidays and God bless!!
                      All posts are opinion only- I am not an attorney.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people on this forum, and may the New Year bring us peace, it's great to know I don't have to worry about cc bills coming in that I can't afford to pay after the holidays.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the BK forums. You are all truly great people and such a help when needed. May all of you have a very blessed 2012. i wish nothing but the best of things to come your way in the new year.

Comment

A CREDITORS CHRISTMAS, OR call it RETRIBUTION!!

Think of B of A, Wells Fargo, Ford Credit, Cap 1, Fanniemae, Freddy Mac, and on

Comment

Obviously 'Hub has too much time on his hands....

Merry Christmas!
                              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X