Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few Punnies...

Corny yes.. but...let your inner dork flag fly

1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walked into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home."
    "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
    "Is it common?"
    "Well, It's Not Unusual."

8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."
    "I don't believe you," says Dolly.
    "It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

10. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

12. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know, I amputated your arms!"

13. I went to a seafood disco last week, and pulled a mussel.

14. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

15. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Not surprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.

After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse.
    "But why," they asked, as they moved off.
    "Because," he said. "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

18. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt , and is named 'Ahmal.' The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him ' Juan.' Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

19. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ............................................... a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

20. A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail. The call went out that there was a small medium at large.

21. And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

Who opened up Pandora's box? LOL. These were so corny but hilarious! LOL.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Fun.... nice, clean, corny fun! Thanks for sharing a laugh.... well, a grin a least!
      Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
      Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

always enjoy a good one!! LOL!!! cute and corny!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks! I needed a good laugh today. I was laughing alone and DH came in and said why are you laughing? These are a hoot!!
          Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
          Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
          DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

LOL Pandorable!!! Those are great for a good giggle!! Made me think of one from the way back machine....

A frog went into a bank to borrow some money carrying a little toy car. The car was small enough that would fit in one of those printer's drawers that people hang on their walls and put little trinkets into the various slots.

The frog wanted to use this toy car as collateral for a loan.

The receptionist at the bank sends the frog to a loan officer whose name was Patty Mack.

Well, the frog makes his presentation, outlining his business plan and describing in golden terms the value of his collateral.

The loan officer hasn't the slightest idea how to handle this as she has never seen such a thing being offered up as collateral, much less being offered up by a frog, so she goes to see a vice President who says he will mull over the matter for a bit.

After a while the Vice President comes into Patty Mack's office where the frog is patiently waiting and sweating the whole thing.

Patty Mack asks how the trinket can be used as collateral to which the Vice President replies:

"It's a knick-knack, Patty Mack, give the frog a loan!"

~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

SEATTLE — Seattle police are scratching their heads about this one.

A car prowler shattered a window of a parked Jeep, stole nothing and left behind a little something for the car’s owner — a dozen tortillas scattered across the floor. The crime happened last week near the University of Washington.

Bemused by the break-in, police were moved to pun, saying, “The Seattle Police Department would like to take this opportunity to remind car prowlers that you shouldn’t break in to something that’s nachos.”

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

LOL @ AC - omg...and here I thought MY dork flag was flyin' a bit too high - that takes the cake

Vale - where'd you catch Frogger strollin in his newest auto-MO-beel? :P

Comment

Hi Pandora:

That was a news article in our local paper. I went and found it online and posted it.

Then, I sent it to my friend in the Seattle area, who collects these things, and wrote: "Certainly, you have heard of this!?" No, he had not. I am certain I will be getting it again when he sends out his weekly "Bad Pun of the Week" list on Friday.

Don't worry, I will be posting some of those by and by...

Comment

Pandorable:

Catching Frogger with his new car was a PROCESS not an event. LOL
                    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~

Comment

You guys crack me up! LOL!!!
                      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                        Catching Frogger with his new car was a PROCESS not an event. LOL
                        I believe you - he's a slippery little sucker LOL

Comment

Seen on a T-shirt advertising a lawn service:
                          "THE LAWN RANGER"
                          "Who was that grass man?"

Comment

LOLOLOL!!

Comment

@ Vale.... BA-HA HA HA HA!

That's so gonna be me one day.... pushing my cat around in his stroller (dont hate..yes..my cat has a stroller) LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X