top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else watching Train Wreck Arias trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot imagine they would mis-trial but instead just dismiss that one juror and choose an alternate. I'm with ya though I couldn't imagine going through this again! It's already ridiculous enough.

Comment

It's weird to me how much they (HLN) describe the juror's appearance. That seems like it would be harder for her to be anonymous while this is going on.
      BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

LOL I watch the trial a bit (less now than early on in the trial because it has drug on sooooo long) - but I participate on a forum where people are utterly "batspit cray-cray" over this case.

The domestic violence advocate/counselor that just testified - I almost felt sorry for her - it was evident she was in waaaaay over her head. I bet she thought they would do a plea bargain right before the trial and she would not have to testify.
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

I have watched pretty much whole trial, I never saw any roomates testify,

What I want to know is how 5 roomates could live in the house for 5 days until the body was discovered in travis bedroom without smelling th odor. I know the day they found him ,one roomate was in the bedroom right next to Travis bedroom. The GF he was going on the cruise with and a male friend got the garage door code and went in to the house after he did not show up at church meeting and saw a light on in the roomate bedroom. He then got Travis door unlocked and went in to find him deceased in bathroom shower.
          chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X