Refinancing auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refinancing auto

Does anyone know who Christian community Credit Union pulls from 3 credit Bureaus? we just purchase a new car and and got a loan thru capital one check . with a 14.25 percent and we are just wondering.

thanks

You could try JFCU Justice Federal Credit Union. They pull Equifax and are BK friendly. If you have any questions let me know.

Scorpio

Comment

How long is your loan for ? When my case was discharged and finally closed I traded my car in at the dealer for a newer model. My Financing was with HSBC est 14.95% (might as well just say 15%) $550 for 72 months.

I had set up a checking acct with The CCCU so I could take advantage of the credit union finance rates when need be. I called them and asked if they would take over the loan, however just being out of BK they said I should wait a bit longer PLUS some, they said they don't finance a 72 month loan.

I ended up getting my car refinance with Cap ONE at 12% ($500 a month now) so I'm saving $50 bucks a month, and they took over the loan without me having to put any additional monies down sticking with 72 months.

Of course I'm gearing to get that interest rate down even more, just waiting to pay down my car some more.

Just my experience: Catchmeifyoucan
      July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
      Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
      Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
      Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Do you have to be a member some how to someone in law in order to join JFCU Justice Federal Credit Union?
        I appreciate any info..
        thank you..
        Last edited by marializ; 02-01-2008, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Yes you will have to join the NSA. If you go to to JFCU.org once on the main website on the left hand side you will see a link call Affinity partners click on that. Then you will see several links for different affinity partners select NSA, once you join and get your membership card you can join JFCU. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
          Last edited by SCORPIO07; 02-02-2008, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I joined NSA. and they gave me account number.. Can I use that to join JFCU? Or do I have to wait for my card? thank you for you imput on this..

Comment

If they gave you an account number I would say you are good. I would call in the morning and join over the phone. They will require that you send a copy of your membership card or a copy of the email that says you are a member and a signed application that they will send you after they open your account. You will also need to make a deposit which you can do via a debit card or a check over the phone. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

jfcu

thank you for all your help. I will let you know when they get my paperwork in the mail. thanks again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X