Denied for Capitol One Blank Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cali View Post
    I haven't received a letter yet for any type of loans. And I am discharged.
    Feel Blessed Cali. We get pounds of junk offers almost everyday before discharge and after. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

We were denied by Capital One and applied within the first month of being discharged. Funny thing is they approved us for credit cards.

We were recently approved by Roadloans.com. In fact, our blank check expires by next week Thursday.

We were approved for $16,600 @20.09%...not the greatest rate, but we plan on refinancing.

Only reason we haven't used it yet is the dealership where I found my new car doesn't want my old car (Cadillac Escalade) With the SUV market tanking, the dealership refused to accept it...So, now I am trying to sell it out right.

If someone buys it outright, you can be sure I will use my Roadloans check.

Good luck to you OP!
      Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
      341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
      Last day for objections: 7-14-08
      Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

I don't know if the reason I don't get that type of mail is because I am opted out on my CRA's or they just don't send them to me.

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        Feel Blessed Cali. We get pounds of junk offers almost everyday before discharge and after. 'Hub

Comment

I haven't received a letter yet for any type of loans. And I am discharged.
          We are now starting to get "we can help you post bk" auto dealership offers a couple weeks out of bk.

My wife who is SAHM gets quite a few credit offers but me not so much. My score seems to have suffered more than hers during the BK.

Oh well, like a few folks have mentioned here, I'm in no hurry to hop back into the fire now that I'm out
          pa308 (equifax fico 6-21 471) 594 on 3-09 671 7-09
          filed ch7 6-12
          341 7-25
          Discharged and closed 9-24

Comment

Thank you for everyones responses. I am taking all of this under consideration.
            Filed 06/01/2008
            Court Date 07/24/2008
            Discharged 09/25/2008

Comment

I don't know if the reason I don't get that type of mail is because I am opted out on my CRA's or they just don't send them to me.
              Cali
              I was getting them but I put a block on my credet report. they have all stoped.
              Chapter 7 07/30/2008
              341 09/17/2008
              Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

I took the block off, just to see what i get. Now I have a whole stack of crapital one credit card offers at all types of rates. As well as auto loans, some from reputable dealerships in my area, some not. Haven't taken up anyone's offer so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilltheone View Post
                  We were denied by Capital One and applied within the first month of being discharged. Funny thing is they approved us for credit cards.
                  That's funny cause I also have been denied twice for an auto loan from cap one and my bk was discharged almost one year ago! I did not owe cap one any by the way so i dont know why they wont approve me for an auto loan. They did approve me for a credit card back in aug 08, orignal credit line of $500, just this month they raised my credit line to $750. I know my credit score is 614 so I don't know what the deal is but I figure I really dont need to get in debt right now so if they dont want to approve me for an auto loan yet then I will be patient I guess
                  Discharged 6/23/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X