suggestions on where to go for financing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions on where to go for financing

I just decided to turn my Prius back to Toyota Finance.
    I will need to get a new car. I was apprived by RoadLoans for a whopping 22% and $15k.
    Any other suggestions on where to apply?
    Discharge date is scheduled for the 21st of this month.
    Obviously have poor credit.

I just purchased a 97 Thunderbird with 102k miles for $1600 cash out the door. It runs well and will get me going for awhile. I also (just like everyone) really depend on my transportation, so it had to be something that ran well.

I would suggest doing something like this, if possible.

Otherwise, except the same or worse as far as terms in a loan.
    Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
    ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

Comment

We paid off our 04 Jetta, but Mrs. drives an $800 old police car we got at an auction. I put about $300 into it, tires, plugs, oil change, belts, and an alternator, and battery. That was four years ago. It only had 112K on it but a lot of idling time I'm sure. It get great mileage, air is frigid, and you cannot even feel the engine running. It looks like it is, but who cares, beats a horse and wagon. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

check here they say if you got income your good to go just have to wait till the bankruptcy is discharged

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X