Buying a car post discharge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a car post discharge.

I am perparing to file chapter 7. With the plan to quickly build my credit score up enough to get a loan in a few years or year if i can. I have been kicking around ideas of how to start my score on a up swing. Unless it gets taken from the trustee which i doubt. I have a chevy 1/2 low book around 9800. One thought was to get a loan at my bank or a bank to pay my dad what i still owe on it. Option two i have been wanting a motorcycle plan on buying one new or used this spring. What are the chances i could get a loan on a new or used motorcycle. Option 3 save up some cash and get a CD then get a loan against it. My bank recommend this when i was 18 and starting to build my credit. My current bank said they would do it a few years ago. But right before i got ready to do that and a home loan card services hit me for 18000 they seem to think i owe them from a failed business. Though i figure it to be closer to 10000. Two week later i would have had a 100k home loan.
    It is what brought me to file.
    I do not want to go in debt but i need to start rebuilding my credit. I have about 1600 a month in income. The way i figure it if i pay of the truck and change a few things around i would have about 500 extra for a payment whatever it be. What should i plan on.

I am thinking ahead because what i plan to do post discharge will effect things now and the vacation to florida this jan.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X