12% 2 months after CH7 discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12% 2 months after CH7 discharge

I went online to try the Capitol One Blank check deal. I was approved but only by one of their affiliates, Roadloans at 20.5%. I just got my discharge 6/12/09. I decided to go down to Carmax and see what they could do with the financing. They got me 12% through Capitol One with no income documentation needed...just proof of address and references. They also needed to verify my employment. I was pretty shocked that the same bank gave the same customer such different deals on the same day. The moral of the story is: just shop around until you get a good deal. They are out there!

Interesting! Thank for sharing. I'd have probably given up after the first crappy deal thinking that I wasn't going to find much better financing....especially by the same bank!
    filed chapter 7 BK 4/27/09
    341 meeting 6/4/09
    DISCHARGED!!! 8/5/09

Comment

What amount were you approved for
      Filed Ch 7 Petition: 03/24/09
      341 Meeting: 04/29/09
      Discharge Due: 06/29/09
      07/01/2009 Discharged

Comment

Excellent! Cap One seems to be pretty BK friendly.............unless, of course, you included them in your BK (like I did). Then they won't touch you!
        Filed Ch. 13 w/lien strip- 2/5/09
        Converted to Ch. 7- 2/26/09
        341- 4/8/09
        Trustee's Report of No Distribution filed-4/14/09 ; DISCHARGED and CLOSED!!!-6/10/09

Comment

That is a good deal!
          4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
          5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
          7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
          7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X