Question about CarMax...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about CarMax...

Hi, I'm wondering about those that had success at CarMax post BK. If I discharged Capital One, Citibank, Chase, GEMB, WFNNB ... will I be able to get approved at one of the carmax lenders? I'm pretty sure those are the ones they use isn't it?
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
    Hi, I'm wondering about those that had success at CarMax post BK. If I discharged Capital One, Citibank, Chase, GEMB, WFNNB ... will I be able to get approved at one of the carmax lenders? I'm pretty sure those are the ones they use isn't it?

Well, I didn't buy my car there AFTER BK, but I did buy it there pre-BK.

FYI I had a super, super positive experience there. The car I bought ended up having some flaky issue with the engine -- the car would just turn off while I was driving down the highway 55mph!

It only happened randomly -- when I took it in to CarMax the car ran fine. Basically it was my word against theirs, and the warranty had expired.

But one of the managers helped me and bent the rules and let me switch it out for a new car, which has ended up being a great, reliable car.

It was because of the way they handled that issue that I became a huge fan of CarMax. I will definitely buy my next car from them.

Sorry I can't answer to the financing part of it, but I just wanted to put in a plug. Good luck!
    Basically

Comment

Hehe thanks!

I had actually bought a car there before as well...
      However my trip there last night wasn't so great. But I suppose its to be expected!
      BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
      Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X