top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have gone w/ Cap One Blank Check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you have gone w/ Cap One Blank Check?

The check will arrive today. Dh can't take off work to sign at the dealership until Saturday so the dealership said I can sign in front of them and then take all the documents back to dh to sign and then bring them back to the dealership.

How much paperwork is involved in the blank check?

How or who determines my monthly payment? Will the dealership run my monthly payment based off the terms listed on the blank check or what?

How many trips will I have to make to the dealership? Is everything pretty well taken care of in one appointment?
    4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
    5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
    7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
    7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

I have used the Cap One Blank Check twice. In my experience, all terms were clearly spelled out and easy to understand and the paperwork was minimal. Cap One specifies everything, your dealer processes the check just like any other payment. My only complaint is that you can not use it for purchasing from an independent dealer or private party.

Comment

Me too....

I have also been approved by Capital One with their "blank check" option. Was approved for 29K. Was discharged in Feb 09.

I have read the packet thoroughly almost 10 times, so seems pretty easy. I'm a bit concerned of how the dealership will handle the requirements Capital One demands, but the list is pretty self explanatory.

Today I did a search for Capital One Blank Check reviews and was SHOCKED to find a lot of unhappy campers with them. I'm going with them, anyway...but crossing my fingers (both hands).

Comment

Is this something you applied for or did it just show up in the mail?

Comment

I applied for it. Submitted an application online.

Comment

We applied for it also through Cap Ones website.
            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X