Lending Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lending Tree

Has anyone used Lending Tree to attempt auto financing during or soon after filing BK? If so, were you able to get a reasonable BK rate (less than 18%)? Thanks.

I do not advise using Lending Tree for anything. Generally speaking, it will result in many needless pulls on your credit report. Anytime I have dealt with them in the past, they find offers for you after doing their own pull on your report but then when the lender contacts you, they say they have to pull it again.
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Why not just talk to a finance manager at a dealership? That's what we did and we were given 2 options Cap One with $1K down at 17.75% or Chase with $1500 down and 12.75%.

We took the Chase loan. Just talk to a finance manager and see what they say. They will pull your credit right there and tell you rather or not they think they can get you approved.
      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Thanks Amy. I appreciate you responding. I have contacted a couple local banks and I am getting frusterated I absolutely refuse to pay 20-24% for financing through a 722 program. I guess I will keep calling banks in my area.

Comment

Thanks Aces. I have an odd situation. We want to keep a vehicle we currently have (it was used as collateral for our secured sba loan). We would have about $3k equity in it if we can manage to find some financing to pay off the bank with the secured loan.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X