Approval 1 month post discharge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brendon View Post
    SURPRISE!!! Any car loan is debt. Debt is what put you in bk in the first place. There are very, very few people that NEED a new car and taking on a debt of convenience after a bk is just ludicrous. I'm sure I will get blasted for saying this, but C'mon and get in the game and starting making responsible and mature decisions.

You are joking right?????? I dont know where you live but where I live everybody NEEDS a car! Unless you plan on sitting on your butt all day watching judge shows....

And 20k for a car is not expensive. Have you looked at the price of cars? Also if you can get a better interest rate on new vs used some times it makes sense. Buying a $3500 car that I then have to worry about breaking down and dumping money into is NOT an option.

Wow.

Comment

You got that right!

Originally posted by 123ABC View Post
      You are joking right?????? I dont know where you live but where I live everybody NEEDS a car! Unless you plan on sitting on your butt all day watching judge shows....

And 20k for a car is not expensive. Have you looked at the price of cars? Also if you can get a better interest rate on new vs used some times it makes sense. Buying a $3500 car that I then have to worry about breaking down and dumping money into is NOT an option.

Wow.
      Both our vehicles are quite new and awesome in everyway along with the interest rates and all. Like I said in an earlier post on this thread, we reaffd both of them, our home, and also our 31 ft luxury 5th wheel. We dumped the cc card debt that was the problem. We have learned so much, and will suck up the secured items as we can't do better than that after bk is over with.
      It works for some, but not for others. B35 is ontrack from her looking glass!
      (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
      :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X