No announcement yet.

For those of you with Capital One Auto loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking into Capital One but I don't see anything about them accepting post bankruptcy.
    I was discharged on 5/27/10. Should I apply? I don't know what my credit score is but probably really low right now. I did pull my reports and everything is reported correctly. I have zero balances on everything.
    I really need a car loan now, I wasn't going to but the car I am driving now is not mine and I have to give it back.

Comment

We were discharged on the same day as you and we were approved. I think it really goes on your income and what you pay for your house/apartment payment because that was they main info they wanted. They required a pay stub, drivers license, and 2 references (in case they can't reach you).

Honestly I figured what the heck our credit is already bad coming out of BK, so one more hit wont matter much and if they said no then there is no where to go but up. They do not advertise post bankruptcy but i read on here about it.

Originally posted by mprevatt View Post
      I am looking into Capital One but I don't see anything about them accepting post bankruptcy.
      I was discharged on 5/27/10. Should I apply? I don't know what my credit score is but probably really low right now. I did pull my reports and everything is reported correctly. I have zero balances on everything.
      I really need a car loan now, I wasn't going to but the car I am driving now is not mine and I have to give it back.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X