Got a letter from the Bankruptcy Resource Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a letter from the Bankruptcy Resource Center

Your car might be hiding in the shadows, but your credit doesn’t have to. Your post-bankruptcy vehicle might not be working as hard as you are to rebuild your credit. Time is ticking, and every second counts in the race to financial recovery. Take the wheel of your credit destiny! Our exclusive auto loans are […]

The letter says that they can assist me with pre-qualification for a new or used auto loan. Is this just a bottom feeder that will charge me some type of "application fee" just to tell me that I can't get a loan, or the only loan I can get is for 35.99%? I'd rather walk than pay that! (Not that I would need to walk, as my almost 150K VW has been solid as a rock!)
    Last edited by JackBondLove; 07-19-2010, 06:30 PM.

Interesting link. Does anybody know if there information is accurate? I had no idea that your payments are not reported to the credit bureaus and they don't even send you statements. Or is that only if you do not reafirm? I thought I would be all set with my lease (which has about 2 years left) and could either buy it out at that time or get a new one. If this is true, maybe I should include it in the bk, but then I worry that rates will be sky high for a new one after bk. Then again, I guess I could wait a year or so and stop making payments (if it is not reported) and get another car at that time. I was then thinking maybe I should try to get a new car now while I still have some credit left, problem is I don't think I can with a current lease. This is becoming too confusing...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X