Oh what should I do????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh what should I do????

Hi, I am one year out from my bankruptcy and I am having a minor problem. My husband wants to purchase a used truck and we currently have a car loan. We can do two things: 1. pay off the current car loan then try and finance a truck, no money to put down on this deal. or 2. Keep the current car loan and put $5,000 down on a truck. I tried to call the current lender with the car to see if they could tell me what I could get financed for if I paid off the car and they couldn't do that until I paid the car off. I don't want to pay the car off if I can't get financed for a truck, looking to spend about $15,000 on truck.
    We are leaning towards going to some dealerships to see if we can find what we like and then go from there about what would be better. What would you do????

why not take the 5K and purchase a used truck outright? There are many out there that are for sale in that price range I'm sure - check your local newspaper or ask around at church (or if you dont belong to a church, you can check your local church's bulletin boards) Best deals come from granny and gramps that keep garage kept cars IMO - its how we got our crown vic; 2001 with only 42K miles on it, all maintenance receipts - for next to nothing!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X