Confused by roadloans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused by roadloans.

I read up about roadloans on the fico message boards. Many people got approved through them, so I thought what the heck. I told myself if they turn me down, I will just hold off until next spring and try again. I went ahead and put myself down as a co signer, due to having a higher fico than my husband. Mine is mid 600's. His is very low 600's post discharge.
    So it tells me that I am approved. It brings up this PDF with all of the papers, along with the voucher. I pick a dealership 1 mile from my house. I do not have a printer, so I saved the paper work and will take my laptop to my parents house and hook it up to my Fathers printer. I
    I decided to go back to the roadloans site to see if by chance I could change my preferred dealer. I enter in our e-mail address and last 4 of my husbands SS# to pull up his account. Ok now this time around it comes up saying we were not approved, even though 20 mins. earlier it said that we were. I picked our interest rate, added an extended warranty out and picked a preferred dealer. I am confused. I have the papers saved waiting to be printed up. Why would it say we were approved, go through all of that and now says that we are not? Should I go ahead and print off all of the paperwork and take it to that dealership tomorrow?
    Chapter 7 filed 2/26/2010
    341 meeting 4/18/2010
    Discharged 6/14/2010-On our way back up the ladder from a rough patch.
    FICO score goal by June 2011:720+

Hi there -- I just recently got approved and got a new car with Roadloans and had a similar issue to yours, although mine was showing up as denied after I already finalized the deal with the lot (sales guy entered the wrong info in one of the boxes which then led to the denial - go figure!). I would call the customer service number and tell them what happened - that's what I did. They usually have a log of all the activity and it will show there that you were in fact, approved the first time.

Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Comment

I would go to the preferred dealership with the original Roadloans paperwork and see what they can do for you with their own banks. Roadloans is rapacious and has horrible stipulations.
      Ch 7 Filed: 4/27/09
      341 Meeting: 6/11/09

Comment

I agree, just bring the papers down to the dealer and they will find likely find you something better. That's what I did.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X