top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CapOne Blank check and credit union process...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CapOne Blank check and credit union process...

Ok. ill be applying for a Car loan in march and my choice are Capone and My local credit union. Now i plan on putting down $8,000 and maybe financing about $15k to keep my monthly payment below $300. I have gotten offers from capone on pre-approvals for $30k but never did it bcause i want to have all the money in hand for the down payment and pay the insurance in full as well. So now my question is how long does it take for u to get your blank check if approved? and the same for a credit union..i want to get my car on a fri and apply wed so i can shop around with the check if approved..

Originally posted by mikemike View Post
    Ok. ill be applying for a Car loan in march and my choice are Capone and My local credit union. Now i plan on putting down $8,000 and maybe financing about $15k to keep my monthly payment below $300. I have gotten offers from capone on pre-approvals for $30k but never did it bcause i want to have all the money in hand for the down payment and pay the insurance in full as well. So now my question is how long does it take for u to get your blank check if approved? and the same for a credit union..i want to get my car on a fri and apply wed so i can shop around with the check if approved..
    At least with CapOne, there is no rush. You can get the check, have it delivered (even rush-delivered) and it's valid for either 2 or 3 months...enough time to shop!
    Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
    FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
    FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

Can I pick up the check at a local capone bank? Also I don't have the full downpayment yet until march...should I wait till may to apply for the blank check? 2or 3months to shop and look around is great...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemike View Post
        Can I pick up the check at a local capone bank? Also I don't have the full downpayment yet until march...should I wait till may to apply for the blank check? 2or 3months to shop and look around is great...
        I'd say you should wait until you're ready to buy/have the dawnpayment you're planning on investing. Who knows, maybe your credit improves 'til then and you might get a better interest-rate. I don't know if the check can be picked up at a local branch - you might want to give them a call to figure that out.
        Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.

Comment

Yea ill wait till march...ty. Ill keep u guys posted

Comment

Originally posted by IBroke View Post
            dawnpayment
            I'm getting old or typing too fast...

Comment

Just applied for tha capone blank check for $25k and got denied :-(.....Will try again in march. I really though i would get approved especially everyone is and i have 2 credit cards with them. I really didnt need the whole 25k maybe only about 12-15k bcause im putting down about 8k. So maybe i went to high for the loan. Wat a bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by IBroke View Post
                At least with CapOne, there is no rush. You can get the check, have it delivered (even rush-delivered) and it's valid for either 2 or 3 months...enough time to shop!
                The CapOne Blank check is good for 45 days. After that you need to reapply at prevailing market rates.
                You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
                  The CapOne Blank check is good for 45 days. After that you need to reapply at prevailing market rates.
                  Ah, thanks - seems they changed that - or I didn't recall that correctly. I used them back in 2006...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X