Lease buyout approved through American Honda Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease buyout approved through American Honda Finance

My lease is up on my Honda Accord, its a 2008 with low mileage and I love it & want to keep it. Did NOT reaffirm just did a ride through.

Just got approved thru American Honda Finance Corp for following rates:

60 mths 6.39%
    66 mths 6.68%
    72 mths 8.12%

No down payment or fees. I get to pick which term I want.
    Not bad 6 mths out of Ch 7 discharge...
    Stopped paying c. cards February 2009
    Retained attorney 11/5/09 - $100k in C.Card debt - $120000 per year income - Filed Feb 2010 - 341 Apr 2010 - No Asset Case/Report of No Dist Apr 2010 - Discharged June 2010
    Case went without a hitch!
    I HELD MY HEAD HIGH IN THAT COURTROOM AND NOW I AM MOVING ON!

UPDATE: Went in and signed the papers at the Honda dealer today. I actually ended up getting 5.25% for 66 mths on my lease refinance/buyout after I paid them $220 down payment to buy down the interest rate. Saved me $1400 in interest over the term of the loan..... and they say BK ruins your credit??? These are much better rates than I was getting before I filed Ch 7.
    Retained attorney 11/5/09 - $100k in C.Card debt - $120000 per year income - Filed Feb 2010 - 341 Apr 2010 - No Asset Case/Report of No Dist Apr 2010 - Discharged June 2010

Comment

Wow, you got a great deal. You give me hope and I appreciate you sharing your story. Congratulations! Sounds like life is going very well after bk. Encouraging news for those of us just discharged.
      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Calgirl67: just wondering what your fico score is?

Comment

Mine: 661 Husband: 647

Comment

Congrats! I would have let them have it back and get out of the payment but that is me. Those are good rates for when you filed, now get about paying that thing off and getting rid of the payment. Car payments suck.
            New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Great posting CalGirl, sounds like there are a few lenders out there who realize that there are some who actual are starting over after BK and know they have little risk in giving us a chance with credit at a great rate too!! Very nice.
              Mid 600's for Fico is a very nice score.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X