top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approved with Roadloans with a 402 credit score!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved with Roadloans with a 402 credit score!!

Well I will be filing Chapter 7 this week and I plan to let my car go back along with its $450 car payment. I've been really discouraged about trying to get another car because my credit is so bad. After reading this forum I decided to try and apply with road loans and to my surprise they approved me for a loan at $12k, 25% interest, and I have to put $2k down. I know that interest rate is bad but my car note will only be arounf $250 a month which is what I can afford. And on top of that I'll be paying my car off (with the help of overtime at my job and school financial aid) by the end of the year so I don't care about the rate right now. Despite all of my financial problems I'm glad that Roadloans gave me a chance.

u are supposed to use school financial aid to go to school not to buy cars
    Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
    Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Wow, 25%

Comment

Scorpion, not that it is any of your business. I have a full scholarship to school and excess money left over every semester which is around $15k a year. As far as I am concerned I can pay my new car off with this money if I want. Thanks anyway for your reply.

Comment

You are allowed to use some of your school money for transportation.
          I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
          Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

just remmeber that any money you borrow as a student loan will be with you FOREVER... you can't get rid of it in a BK.... ever. you'd be better off to take out a car loan, and pay it off and take out LeSS money on the student loan...

i made the mistake of living too well while in school and now i'm pa ying for it... live like a student. live cheap. you will be glad you did when you are out of school and get to KEEP themoney you make instead of sending to that Bit*H "Sallie Mae"...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X