Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Well Is Capitol One blank check working for u

Hi guys,

I have been searching the web for customer reviews on Capitol One blank check, and all of them seem to be the bad. From payments not being posted, to very bad customer service calls, etc.

Can anyone hear say how well capital 1 has been working for them or not i would love to hear the good and bad.

i am three months post bankruptcy Fico scores are 570 & 636 and plan on building my score and getting a car in 3-4 months.

Is.it.even worth it to use Cap One or just go the traditional route

Wonderful, painless, excellent way to purchase a car because they cap the purchase price at 110% of the "invoice"....worked great for me. Payments post, never needed to call customer service and hope I never have to.....I posted this about my buying experience, check it out

On the second page of this thread, I added another post about the whole experience!

Comment

I bought my car using a Capital One blank check back in September and I've had zero problems. My payments take out of my checking every month at the same time. I've only called customer service one time and that was to make sure my first month's payment was set up to draft out of my checking and that call went fine.

Comment

I just used the blank check and I was blown away by the experience. It was the most painless experience I've ever had buying a car. I was treated just like a cash buyer. Very, very happy. Could not have been easier. They even fed-ex'd the check to us overnight for free. It was like the red carpet was rolled out. I'm very humbled.
        Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
        341 Meeting 09/09/09
        Discharged 11/12/09
        Closed 12/14/09

Comment

Thank you for all the input, i guess problems only coke up if u miss a pymt

Comment

Originally posted by Boop View Post
            My payments take out of my checking every month at the same time.
            Does Capitol One ONLY do automatic debits?

I realize that beggars can't be choosers, but I do like a little more "control" over my money.

Comment

Originally posted by tah View Post

I realize that beggars can't be choosers, but I do like a little more "control" over my money.
              At least at the time I had a loan with them (that's almost 5 years ago), you could make payments when YOU wanted. I don't like these "automatic" payments, either. Same applies to "paperless billing"...
              Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
              FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
              FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

You can pay by mail, sign up for automatic drafts, or pay manually online.

Comment

I used them and they are great. Easy and painless. You could set up as an automatic draft or you can pay online. Up to you. I would prefer to do the automatic withdraw, easier for me. But you can choose how to pay. I will use them again in the future.

Comment

I recently applied and they had an option when picking the rate and term to do automatic payments or you could take a .20 percentage point higher rate if you didn't want to do automatic payments.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X