Approved for Capital One Auto Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved for Capital One Auto Finance

I just wanted to share my experience since I followed this website when I filled my bk and wanted to say thanks for everyone's posts!!

Filed in June 2009 and discharged in September 2009 CH7.

Current credit scores:
    Equifax 674
    Transunion 661

Capital One Approved
    $32k at 5.31%

After having my 2001 Mazda Protege, (166k miles) I have finally decided its time to get a new car (not because my Mazda runs bad) but because its time and I have a long commute and wanted something more with mpg.

Just wanted to give an update. Capital One also offered 3.61% for 66 and 72 months. Total interest lower over the term of the loan! However, I went to VW (they had 0.9% special financing for 60 mo or 1.9% for 72 expiring last day of the month). When my guy asked how my credit was, I said well I have a bk. He asked, is it at least 1 year ago? I was taken back because that implied 1 year out and your home free. I said almost 3 years out and mid upper 600s. He said no problem, you wont qualify for the top tier but they will work with it. Final offer was 1.9% 60 mo and 2.9% 72 mo from VW credit.

Comment

caapital one turned me down. discharged 4/01/12

Comment

Good news! Make sure you make a $5k down payment on the loan too.
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by jus1975 View Post
          caapital one turned me down. discharged 4/01/12
          The ink hasn't even dried on your discharge paperwork....give it some time.
          New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

my credit union just approved a loan for a used vehicle. 75% of the value for 36 months at %8

Comment

congrats!
              Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
              The rebuilding begins

Comment

Capital One has been sending me pre-approved letters three to four times a month for over a year.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X