Approved by GM Financial at 11%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved by GM Financial at 11%

Bought a 2009 HHR last night, $2000 down. Financed by GM Financial at 11%. Joint loan w/ Hubby who started a part time job 2 months ago.

They used Experian, my score was so low I don't even want to talk about it LOL. Experian shows my '05 Ch. 7 (discharged) and my '09 Ch. 13 (dismissed) as well as all the negatives from 2009 that still have balances owed. I have 're-established' some credit since then, with a couple of Capital One cards and a Firestone card that never have much on them. And I have an auto loan that is paid ahead/on time for the past 14 months.

This car is for Hubby for now - his Avalanche is on its last legs and we just can't see putting more money into it. (Plus its one of the negatives from 2009, USAA won't come and get it. Ultimately to get rid of it, we'll probably have to leave it somewhere to be impounded so we can cancel insurance & registration.) The $ he'll save on gas will almost make the car payment. It will most likely go to our son in a couple of years, who will try for a dual enrollment program to attend college for his last 2 years of high school. If he makes it into that program, our only expense for his first 2 years of college will be books & supplies.
    ~Staci
    Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

i got a 2012 chevrolet cruze with 7% interest -7/9/12 about a year after discharge from ch13

Comment

Originally posted by SMinGA2 View Post
      Bought a 2009 HHR last night, $2000 down. Financed by GM Financial at 11%. Joint loan w/ Hubby who started a part time job 2 months ago.

They used Experian, my score was so low I don't even want to talk about it LOL.
      Obviously, if you're happy about paying 11%, your score must be quite low. Just pay it off ASAP, then drive the car until the wheels fall off (the best interest rate to pay is not to pay anything at all ), and you should get a great rate on your next one!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X